Getting to Know You
Initial Appointment - 2 visits
- Initial appointment consists of 2 one-hour visits within 7 days of one another. It is important that two visits are booked within the week. Acupuncture is a cumulative treatment. The more treatments one can get in short order the better the lasting effect over time. The two visits will also give me time to gather enough diagnostic information to more clearly understand the root of your main complaint, to go over the take home health history, and ask questions, and most importantly time to give you a treatment each visits to get the healing started from the start. It gives you time to see if this practice is a good fit, to ask questions, and to settle in to a visit and feel the effect of acupuncture.
- The initial visit includes: a comprehensive health history,
— a diagnostic evaluation,
— an acupuncture treatment with modalities,
— a digital copy of your Acugraph, a written explanation of the graph, and
— a personalized grocery list of foods that will help you to restore balance and health between treatments.
After the initial
- Each office visit is scheduled for one hour and includes:
- — a diagnostic evaluation
- — an acupuncture treatment
- — relevant modalities
- — home care suggestions
- — a digital copy of your Acugraph
- — A personalized grocery list
- - often more than one visit a month is required to make significant and lasting change. A reduced price of $75 per visit is offered for a series of visits.
Get help quitting
- 7 visits in 11 days. Must be booked together.
- — First two and last two appointments are 1 hour each for deep relaxation and restoration
- — 3 consecutive daily visits are 1/2 hour each for craving support
- — Includes take home auricular therapy and herbs to deal with cravings between visits.
- — includes specific proven steps to get you ready to quit for good and to specific steps to make the lifestyle changes necessary to succeed
Payment is due on the day of the visit. Accepting cash and check in-person or health savings account, credit/ debit card from an online invoice.